Who has the best photo? You decide!

 Hi Everyone. Happy Saturday! 

I'm sorry I missed the 20th and the 27th. Very sorry. 😞

So anyway it was pet day on the 20th and my humans did a BIG photoshoot with everyone including me.

                                    That's why I missed that Saturday. Sorry!  

            I thought I would share a few of the photo's I think they turned out absolutely adorable!!!





Rock the bowtie!

                                   Be the kitten!!!

             MEOW!

                                YAAASS CAT!

      BOOM! 

                   Man that cat is adorable!



                                                                                                              Here's one of one of my brothers Mojo!


 It's a pretty good photo but I don't think it can beat mine I mean look at that bowtie! 

    Anyway its still a good photo so...

  STRIKE THAT POSE!

                           Look into those eyes!

Such a good angle! Wow...

                                                 

        Here's my other brother cheeky! 

Man! Ok I gatta admit Mojo's photo was at a really good angle...  But I still like mine! Here's my brother cheeky!  Ok so the lighting is really good on cheeky's photo...
    I think we got us a old fashioned wait no...
                a cute fashioned showdown!
                          Let's go!

 SUCH A MINDBLOWING POSE!


                                     HIS EYES ARE SO UNIQUE!


I can't... I just can't... It's to beau-beautiful! 😢😊😭



                                      Here are some more beautiful photo's! This time it's my sisters!!!

               This is trinity                            And yes my sister lucy is a dog.

                 

                         Very pretty!

                             Love it!


                         This is pumpkin


She might look sweet but trust me...

She will bite you in no time for nothing!

Still a pretty photo tho!



            And my sister lucy

 Aww! Very cute lucy look at that face!!!
 It almost makes me a dog person!





                      

                                         

                                                                                                                 And my last sister max!

  

         Such beautiful feathers!

                    Those eyes!

 They have such a pretty shine in them!




 Oh! can't forget about Phoenix, and Frost!

That's frost or as I call him 'The wise one' 

You can tell he hasn't got a care in the world!

                   I want to listen to his story's forever!

           



                                                                                

                                                                                          And here's my final sibling! Pheonix!!!

Aww!!! All of the photo's are awsome!
 But I just can't decide which is the best. Can everyone please help me! 
Please comment politely saying which photo you think is the best most cutest one!
I'll do a blog saying everyone's thoughts then we'll see who had the best photo!

Thank you for reading happy Saturday!!!

#CatWithABlog   #KittienWithABlog   #CatsOfInstagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm pretty sure my brother was adopted

Snow